STOP MOTION SHORT FILMS
AMATRICIANA – 2017
A docu-claymation about the invention of Amatriciana sauce, an ancient story of taste, research and passion.
Based on the true story of Francesco Leonardi (Rome, 1730-1816), the inventor of the tomato sauce as we know it nowadays, who also created the iconic recipe of Amatriciana, adding tomato sauce to the Gricia recipe. The protagonist Francesco turns into the key ingredient while the other ingredients become protagonists themselves.
In memory of all the victims of the earthquake that devastated Centre Italy on Aug 24th, 2016.
Award of Merit – Los Angeles Cinema Festival of Hollywood (summer) 2017
Los Angeles, CA – July 5, 2017
Official Selection – California Women’s Film Festival Winter 2018
Los Angeles, CA – January 12, 2018
Special Mention – One-Reeler short Film Competition 2017
Los Angeles, CA – June 2017
Award of Recognition – Women Filmmaker – IndieFEST Film Award
La Jolla, CA – July 2017
Official Selection – North Hollywood CineFest film festival 2018
Los Angeles, CA – March 24th, 2018
Screened during the opening of CineFesta Italia 2018 Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA – Apr 24th, 2018
GUACAMOLE – A GAMBLING RECIPE – 2014
– Charleston Food Film Festival 2014
– NYC Food Film Festival 2014
– Chicago Food Film Festival 2014
– Food Film Festival Ukraine 2015
– Taste for Nourish 2015, Tucson, AZ
A food western about a GOOD avocado, two BAD chili peppers and an UGLY tomato.
BALL WEDNESDAY – 2013
A typical day in the life of a bike polo ball.
– Bicycle Film Festival 2013
– Radkult Festival 2013, Vienna
– Interfilm 2013 – International short film festival – Berlin
– Run for the Golden Helmet Award, the top prize of Filmed by Bike 2014 – Portland, Oregon
– VeloBerlin 2013, Berlin
– Radkult Festival 2017, Vienna