HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2017
AMATRICIANA – 2017
A docu-claymation about the invention of Amatriciana sauce, an ancient story of taste, research and passion.
Based on the true story of Francesco Leonardi (Rome, 1730-1816), the inventor of the tomato sauce as we know it nowadays, who also created the iconic recipe of Amatriciana, adding tomato sauce to the Gricia recipe. The protagonist Francesco turns into the key ingredient while the other ingredients become protagonists themselves.
In memory of all the victims of the earthquake that devastated Centre Italy on Aug 24th, 2016.
– Screened at Los Angeles Cinema Festival of Hollywood (Summer) 2017 – WINNER – Award of Merit
– IndieFEST Film Award July 2017 – WINNER – Award of Recognition – Women Filmmaker
– One-Reeler Short Film Competition 2017 – WINNER – Special Mention
GUACAMOLE – A GAMBLING RECIPE – 2014
– Charleston Food Film Festival 2014
– NYC Food Film Festival 2014
– Chicago Food Film Festival 2014
– Food Film Festival Ukraine 2015
– Taste for Nourish 2015, Tucson, AZ
A food western about a GOOD avocado, two BAD chili peppers and an UGLY tomato.
BALL WEDNESDAY – 2013
A typical day in the life of a bike polo ball.
– Bicycle Film Festival 2013
– Radkult Festival 2013, Vienna
– Interfilm 2013 – International short film festival – Berlin
– Run for the Golden Helmet Award, the top prize of Filmed by Bike 2014 – Portland, Oregon
– VeloBerlin 2013, Berlin